SNEAK PEEK

by - January 03, 2019

  

  PHOTO SHOOTS 

  

         Here's a sneak peek of my life---- When I was little, my mom always enrolled me in workshops like ballet class, singing and dancing at the Center for Pop that is why I started performing on big audiences since then. Year 2006, I started joining modelling and pageant shows. That is why my world is a totally runway! 💗

   

Top: Guess

Bag: Supreme Waist Bag

Sneakers: Gucci Floral Embroidered Sneaker 

* Bought my Gucci Ace on LoveLuxeBags on Instagram. There signature shoes, bags, belts, 


accessories, sandals and other branded stuff are 100% legit !!!! *

   
 I started loving Fashion because of my mom, she's a fashion killaaah btw! She is really my inspiration here, she buy me clothes & thought me how to match everything. From there, I started learn to mix & match my clothes on my own, I found my uniqueness by not  following with the trends but by shopping around for unexpected pieces instead of buying the fist thing that catches my eye, I always search for pieces that I've never been seen and style them on my own unexpected ways. In short, I am proud and loudly claiming that I love going to THRIST SHOPS rather on malls!  😆😉💙 

I only invest on my branded clothes, sneakers & signature bags if it is really worth the price
of course if it is SALE!!!  &&& if its a totally D O P E !  (I am more in hypebae styles tho)




Top: Pinkwish.co
 (search it on IG. There tops are really cute & very affordable)




Tear Away Track Pants from Adidas 

Heels form Syrup










You May Also Like

0 comments