THANK YOU, NEXT!

by - January 06, 2019


A fan blog about my Ariana Grande lookbook

Sweater: Zara
Belt Bag: Louis Vuitton
Skirt: The Candy Clothing (Facebook)
Shoes: Nike
PHOTO FROM GOOGLE


Since Hannah Montana, I've been a fan of Miley Cyrus from there, when I watched and heard Miley & Ariana Grande sings together on Happie Hippie Presents: Don't Dream It's Over. I really did appreciated there collab that's why I started following Ari's albums, instagram and adoring her so much. Btw, Happy Hippie is a non-profit organization of Miley Cyrus for the homelessness, the LGBTQ community, and other vulnerable populations. So without further ado, I styled myself like Ariana Grande & here are the reason why I chose her style with my New Year ender outfit moreover of her angelic voice, of course. 


* She can rock a up-do/pony tail to her long hair
* I can say on the way I look on her face & watch all her interviews & stories that she is really sweet
* Her height which really makes me happy because I'm shot too l m f a o
When it comes to her doing covers, she’s AWESOME
Ari looks good as a brunette, a redhead, a blonde, and she’d probably look incredible with blue, orange, or purple hair too
Her heart goes out to people who need someone to be there for them. I was moved when she organized a benefit concert for Manchester called "One Love Manchester" in response to the bombing after her concert year 2017



And lastly, I love her because she's freaking ARIANA GRANDE!!! ♥♥♥







You May Also Like

0 comments