BAD ASS CHIC

by - January 03, 2019


 

with savage tongue and a 100% good heart


These are some collections of my hypeb loobook


Top: H&M 
Supreme Waist Bag
Shoes: Vans Old Skool

Top: Tamarabyts
Tear Away Track Pants from Adidas
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1


Top: TrippySwag

Champion Jogger Pants

Shoes: Nike Cortez




    As you can see I’m more on boyish clothes more than dresses & I much prefer sneakers than heels 
l o l s --- I am a sneaker addict, i invest on SNEAKERS a lot! Buying sneakers are my happy pill especially when I am stressed but it turns out that searching for sneakers are much stressful l o l because some sizes are so big for me & i’m only size 6. I know some sneakers are really expensive especially those collab and designer shoes but here’s just my insights because I always compare and double check first before I buy them especially when it’s really an expensive stuffs. So if you will travel or you have a relatives/friends who will travel out of the country and you have a  desired sneakers go buy them because you never know when will you travel back. Don’t miss those kind of opportunities. Shipment here in the Philippines is so expensive that’s why sneakers are really over priced.


Ralph Lauren Polo
Off White Belt
Shoes: Vans Old Skool




H&M Winter Jacket
Timberland Boots









You May Also Like

0 comments